Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by "Paige, Gary" <ga...@hp.com> on 2004/11/17 22:11:53 UTC

Compile controls project in eclipse

I can succesfully compile Beehive using the ant build process but I want
to be able to build in my Eclipse env.

I can compile the api portion but I cannot compile the runtime portion..
I have several errors but they are related to the following :

Bound mismatch: The generic method getAnnotation(Class<A>) of type
Declaration is not
 applicable for the arguments (Class<ControlInterface>) since the type
ControlInterface is not a
 valid substitute for the bounded parameter <A extends Annotation>

I have about 20 of these -- al related to some generic notation.

I am starting Eclipse with the 1.5 jre and using the same jre to compile
-- this is the same jre used by the ant process.

Any hints would be great.