Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/03/17 08:42:16 UTC

possible issue with Productvs ProductStore flags

Hi all,

I was playing with the ProductStore.requireInventory=Y/N (default rule
for the products without the flag set in them) and
Product.requireInventory=Y/N flags and I think I've found a small issue
with the user interface.

Once you set the flag in the Product to Y or N, there is no way to bring
it back to null, and so there is no way to return to the store default
rule for that product.

What is the bast way to fix this? I think it is important since it could
  affect other fields as well.

Jacopo

Re: possible issue with Productvs ProductStore flags

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Ooops,

please ignore my previous message, everything is working fine!!!

Jacopo