Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by naglaa elmesalmy <en...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/06/11 10:34:38 UTC

error in "en-parser-chunking.bin" model

I have problem when I use "en-parser-chunking.bin" ,it give me this error "java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream"
this is my code:
InputStream is = new FileInputStream("E:\\Models\\en-parser-chunking.bin");
 ParserModel model = new ParserModel(is);
 Parser parser = ParserFactory.create(model);

Re: error in "en-parser-chunking.bin" model

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You probably need to give more memory to the JVM, using -Xmx or the
-Xms switches.

Best,

Posted by naglaa elmesalmy <en...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
The model file you're trying to load probably got corrupted. Or you get
something completely different in the stream.

Jörn

Posted by Alexander Wallin <al...@wallindevelopment.se>.