Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ricardo Andres Pertuz de las Salas <ri...@kuasar.co> on 2021/12/24 15:08:23 UTC

Configuring secondary ip address on vms

Hi team,

Is there any method to acquire the defined secondary ip through the dnsmasq using dhcp or something, on Ubuntu instances for example, the interface has dhcp4 configured and we don’t want to touch the netplan file.

Regards

Re: Configuring secondary ip address on vms

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ricardo,

afaik, there are no dhcp entries for secondary IPs in dhcp server (virtual
router). therefore you need to configure the secondary IPs statically.

-Wei