Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/07/04 10:52:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] api+rt-core -> core

+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] api+rt-core -> core

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I would prefer to have a small api that other parts of cxf can depend on.
As this is not going to happen I am fine with combining both.
We should start to think about what parts of core are api and what parts
are impl though.
Ideally this should be per package. We can then at least mark these
packages so people know to not use the impls.

Any ideas how to achieve this? Normally I would propose to introduce the
eclipse naming conventions of impl or internal for impl packages. This
would lead to bigger incompatibilites though. So I am not sure if it would
make sense.
In any case we should not export any impl packages for OSGi.

Christian

RE: [DISCUSS] api+rt-core -> core

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
+1 from me