Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/20 01:23:15 UTC

Authentication Was: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed

Just a note that the wiki proposal needs to consider the
authentication issues in jakarta-commons. ie) a different set of
user's for the sandbox directory as for the rest of it.

Hen

Re: Authentication Was: Jakarta Commons Structure rehashed

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:23:15 -0500, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a note that the wiki proposal needs to consider the
> authentication issues in jakarta-commons. ie) a different set of
> user's for the sandbox directory as for the rest of it.

>From what I've seen in the SVN auth file, there should be no problem
retaining what we have in terms of the difference between Proper and
Sandbox. But yes, it should be documented in the instructions.

--
Martin Cooper