Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2017/11/01 21:11:43 UTC

Re: Talk about the QUICNetVConnection

> On Oct 31, 2017, at 4:38 AM, Chao Xu <ok...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> With PR #2719 : http://people.apache.org/~oknet/quic_and_udp.2017103118.png

You’re a machine! We need to get these diagrams into our documentation, so people can actually find them. Are you ok with that? We can discuss / look at where to do this too in January if you prefer?

Cheers,

— leif

Re: Talk about the QUICNetVConnection

Posted by "xuchao@Gmail" <xu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is my honor. :-)

- Oknet

Posted by Masaori Koshiba <ma...@apache.org>.
You can also attache your diagrams on our wiki page of QUIC project.

- https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/QUIC

Off course, those should be added on Developer's Guid of docs eventually.
But until we get concrete design, wiki is useful to change diagrams
frequently.

- Masaori

Posted by Chao Xu <ok...@apache.org>.
Hi Leif,