Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/04 13:11:59 UTC

settings.xml

I've just installed m2 and tested the installation with the "m2 --version"
command , got "Maven version: 2.0-beta-2" .I then went to my
${user.home}/.m2/ so that I can configure my proxy settings , but there's no
settings.xml file.Do I have to create this manually?Did I miss a step or
what?

Jeff

Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: settings.xml

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
You have to create it manually.  You can use the file:
M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml as a base.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr