Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/07/08 17:38:52 UTC

Easy diff of schema from dev->production

Are there any easy/elegant ways to compare dev schema to production schema.
 I want to find if there are any rows/columns we need to add.

I could try to format the output and just use 'diff' … but with the table
options that isn't super clean either.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Easy diff of schema from dev->production

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Ah.. I think that's what I was hoping for!

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shane Hansen <sh...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest looking at the system keyspace. Like schema_columns