Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/08/15 15:00:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC7)

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following artifacts as Apache Flink 0.6
incubating. This will be the first release for Flink since entering the
Apache Incubator.

I hope this will be the final release candidate.

The commit to be voted upon:
*http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/053f4c65
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/053f4c65>*

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
*http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.6-incubating-rc7/
<http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.6-incubating-rc7/>*

The GPG key (D9839159) used to sign the release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flink/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1011/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1011/>*

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.6 incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.6-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC7)

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <ko...@tu-berlin.de>.
+1

Downloaded and built the code, downloaded the hadoop1 binaries and ran the
WordCount, KMeans, Transitive Closure, PageRank, and Web Log analysis
examples locally on Mac OS X

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
+1

I downloaded the source package, verified the checksums for it and
successfully executed "mvn clean package -DskipTests" (its just a small
virtual server that is not able to execute the unit tests). But the source
package builds.

The 72 hours of voting are over.

Results:

This vote has passed with 8 +1 votes (8 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

I'm going to post a vote on the general@incubator list.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.