Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by "James E. King, III" <jk...@apache.org> on 2017/10/24 03:16:20 UTC

PR to remove PHP5 support

Hi folks,

There is a PR on the table that will remove PHP5 support in favor of PHP7
and fixing an crashing bug.  I wanted to bring it up on the mailing list to
gather any objections.

https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1391

Thanks,

Jim

Re: PR to remove PHP5 support

Posted by Robert Lu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

PHP library is still support PHP5 and PHP7 (>=5.3.0).

but, PHP extension (thrift_protocol) will just support PHP7, doesn't
support PHP5.

--

Robert Lu