Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by bwonch <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 16:57:55 UTC

404 Error on commit

Hi everyone -

A couple of my users are reporting an issue when trying to commit a file.
They're getting this error consistently:

 svn:
'http://ddcotools001t:3690/svn/appdev/applications/Common/trunk/Common/CommonDirSvcs/src/main/java/com/company/common'
path not found

And this occasionally:

Filesystem has no item

If I were to put the path in a browser, I get prompted to authenticate, and
then I can see the file in the repository.

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Bill

Re: 404 Error on commit

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Dec 4, 2008, at 10:57, bwonch wrote:

> A couple of my users are reporting an issue when trying to commit a
> file.
> They're getting this error consistently:
>
>  svn:
> 'http://ddcotools001t:3690/svn/appdev/applications/Common/trunk/
> Common/CommonDirSvcs/src/main/java/com/company/common'
> path not found
>
> And this occasionally:
>
> Filesystem has no item
>
> If I were to put the path in a browser, I get prompted to
> authenticate, and
> then I can see the file in the repository.
>
> Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

No... But I'm curious why you're using port 3690 (which is supposed
to be used for the svnserve protocol) for the http protocol?