Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2019/02/19 22:51:17 UTC

Missing .cfg file?

It looks like there isn't an etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg in the Windows distro of Karaf 4.2.3.  I'm guessing this isn't by design although I could be wrong.
If I'm not wrong, might I suggest that you consider adding the SSL related properties to the file as well, with appropriate defaults of course.

org.osgi.service.http.enabled=true
org.osgi.service.https.enabled=false
org.osgi.service.http.secure.enabled=false
org.osgi.service.http.port.secure=8443

#org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore=
#org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.password=
#org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keypassword=

RE: Missing .cfg file?

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.
Of course, I should have thought about that before I said something.  I changed an install script I have and led myself to believe the file disappeared (or was no longer needed/desired because everything in it was defaulted).

Regards,

Scott

Re: Missing .cfg file?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.