Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mgehring <ma...@gmx.net> on 2008/04/27 14:06:18 UTC

Problem with release:perform

Hi folks!

I have a problem to run release:prepare! The build process stops with the
Message:
"Reason: Can't run goal clean verify"
I have searched the hole internet but nothing found which helps me. %-|
Any suggestions?

Here are the last three steps and the error message of the build process:
[INFO] Transforming 'lib'...
[INFO] Executing preparation goals 'clean verify'...
[INFO] Executing: mvn clean verify --no-plugin-updates -P build-rel
[ERROR]

The following mojo encountered an error while executing:
Group-Id: org.apache.maven.plugins
Artifact-Id: maven-release-plugin
Version: 2.0-beta-4
Mojo: prepare
brought in via: Direct invocation

While building project:
Group-Id: org.attacus
Artifact-Id: lib
Version: 0.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>From file: /home/marcus/Development/Workspaces/attacus/RB-lib/pom.xml
Reason: Can't run goal clean verify

My Enviroment:
Mavenversion: 2.0.9
Maven integration for eclipse: 0.9.3
Releaseplugin: 2.0-beta-4

key-configurations of the maven-release-plugin:
[...]
<scm>
<connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/attacus/tags/builds/lib/0.0.0-SNAPSHOT/BUILD-16</connection>
</scm>
[...]
<plugin>
	<artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
	<configuration>
	      <tagBase>svn://localhost/attacus/tags/releases</tagBase>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

Thanks for help! :-)
Marcus

Re: Problem mit release:perform

Posted by mgehring <ma...@gmx.net>.
Thanks for answer matinh!

Worse luck! Thats not the problem. I have tried the build on the shell als
well and the result is surprising!

Maven could not find the Plugin. Even a  simple task like compiler:compile
failed because of the same problem With eclipse compiler:compile works fine!
Maybe there is a coherence.:wistle:
But my environment variables say this:

JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
M2_HOME=/home/marcus/progs/apache-maven-2.0.9
M2=$M2_HOME/bin
PATH=$M2:$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
M2_REPO=/home/marcus/.m2/repository

I have no Idea. :confused: