Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/26 11:23:59 UTC

[HANGOUT] Suggestions for topics for 27/12

Hi all,

The bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow (27/12/16, 10 AM PST). If you have
any suggestions
for topics for tomorrow,  please add to this thread. We will also ask for
topics at the beginning of the hangout.

Hangout link:
*https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc>*

Kind regards
Arina

Re: [HANGOUT] Suggestions for topics for 27/12

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Handout is starting now.

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Handout is starting now.