Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Manickam P <ma...@outlook.com> on 2013/09/25 09:31:26 UTC

Connection Refused Exception

Hi,

I've created a hdfs federated cluster with two name nodes. when i try to create a directory in hdfs i'm getting connection refused exception.
Call From lab2-hadoop.eng.com/10.108.99.68 to lab2-hadoop.eng.com:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused

I did not get any error while starting the cluster. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Manickam P

Re: Connection Refused Exception

Posted by Manoj Sah <ma...@cloudwick.com>.
HI Manickam,

Can i check out with ur zookeeper service.

Thanks
Manoj

--
*