Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kerem Onal <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/25 21:56:33 UTC

excludeGroupIds

Hi,

I use maven3/tycho and maven-dependency-plugin to copy dependencies to my
local lib. But cannot exclude org.eclipse.*.jar. Is there a way to exclude
them?

I tried <excludeGroupIds>org.eclipse.core</excludeGroupIds> to exclude
org.eclipse.core.jobs.jar but it does not work. It still copies
org.eclipse.core.jobs.jar to my local lib folder.

Re: excludeGroupIds

Posted by Kerem Onal <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wayne I will try.

Re: excludeGroupIds

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: excludeGroupIds

Posted by Kerem Onal <ke...@gmail.com>.
Yes I am sure that its groupid is org.eclipse.core.
I tried org.eclipse too.

The thing is I depend on this jar by defining it in my manifest.mf. I think
tycho resolves this dependency. I do not depend on it in my pom.xml and so I
do not name its groupid.
This jar comes from Nexus where I can see that its groupid
is org.eclipse.core.

If a jar is defined in one of my pom.xml's then I can name its groupid and
can exclude it.

Re: excludeGroupIds

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.