Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 10:41:17 UTC

master crash log

Hi folks,

I am using the latest code from the trunk to run our test. But sometimes,
the master crashes.

In another mail thread, Vinod told me that currently the master will print
the stacktrace when crashing.

But I can not find them in the log.
And I can not find any ERR log of the Master. Only Info and Warning log is
found.

Any help about this? Since I want to make sure where the bug is and try to
debug it.

the git log of my repo is like this.
guodong@guodong-Vostro-3400:~/workspace/mesos-trunk/build/hadoop/hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u5/build/contrib
[trunk $?]$ git log
commit 79cbe52160cf58d58332e0e0ec609fd080bea151
Author: Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>
Date:   Tue Apr 30 17:35:44 2013 +0000

    Fixed executor driver to properly handle UUIDs.

    Review: https://reviews.apache.org/r/10818

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/mesos/trunk@147773413f79535-47bb-0310-995

Thanks.