Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Eickvonder Bjoern <Ei...@inside-online.de> on 2005/06/24 17:57:07 UTC

Corrupt data

I am having problems with XIndice1.1b4 (using it embedded). In my
application I create almost empty documents (i.e. only the root element
exists) and then fill them up using a couple of xupdates. If a single
document is created within a collection this works fine but if multiple
users create documents (they are not accessing the same document) within
this collection at the same time, some of these documents get corrupt.
This includes that some elements that I added via xupdate are gone (or
they have never been inserted), duplicated or in the worst case the
document only consists of the xml-declaration. This seems to be some
kind of bug, doesn't it?

Bjoern Eickvonder

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 15.0.5589 from 21.06.2005