Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/09/27 10:45:20 UTC

PM/PMF detachAllOnCommit broken in runtime20 ?

Is build of runtime20 currently broken ? I get

[javac] Compiling 71 source files
to /home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/runtime20/target/classes
/home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/runtime20/src/java/org/apache/jdo/impl/pm/PersistenceManagerImpl.java:269:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getDetachAllOnCommit ()
location: interface org.apache.jdo.pm.PersistenceManagerFactoryInternal
        _detachAllOnCommit = pmf.getDetachAllOnCommit();

That is, "org.apache.jdo.pm.PersistenceManagerFactoryInternal" does not
currently have getDetachAllOnCommit/setDetachAllOnCommit methods

--
Andy

Re: PM/PMF detachAllOnCommit broken in runtime20 ?

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org>.
Hi Michael,

> Matthew recently added method getDetachAllOnCommit to the interface
> PersistenceManager. Please do a svn update followed by maven rebuild in
> your api20 project. This should store an updated api20 jar in your local
> maven repository. I think then runtime20 will compile again (well, it
> does on my side ;-)).

Yep. That works for me too. Thanks!

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Andy,

Matthew recently added method getDetachAllOnCommit to the interface
PersistenceManager. Please do a svn update followed by maven rebuild in
your api20 project. This should store an updated api20 jar in your local
maven repository. I think then runtime20 will compile again (well, it
does on my side ;-)).

Regads Michael

> Is build of runtime20 currently broken ? I get
>
> [javac] Compiling 71 source files
> to /home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/runtime20/target/classes
> /home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/runtime20/src/java/org/apache/jdo/impl/pm/PersistenceManagerImpl.java:269:
> cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method getDetachAllOnCommit ()
> location: interface org.apache.jdo.pm.PersistenceManagerFactoryInternal
>         _detachAllOnCommit = pmf.getDetachAllOnCommit();
>
> That is, "org.apache.jdo.pm.PersistenceManagerFactoryInternal" does not
> currently have getDetachAllOnCommit/setDetachAllOnCommit methods

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin