Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tom Brunner <br...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/08 15:31:49 UTC

w/
Hi all,

I am somewhat new to all this so please be patient. I
have a few questions but here is my problem...

I have...

private String[] quantity;
public String[] getQuantity() {return this.quantity;}
public void setQuantity(String[] quantity)
{ this.quantity = quantity;}

now...in my jsp I have...

<logic:iterate id="thisBean" name="myForm"
property="quantity">

</logic:iterate>

...and I get an error on the page, luckily, it is just
a 404 error so no error messages. When I set the
quantity[1] like so and take the name attribute out of
index. I am using struts 1.0. Is this a problem?

I have also consulted Ted's Struts Tip number 6 which
is very much similar. If any of you all are familiar
with it where is...

<logic:iterate name="RESULT" property="iterator" ...

coming from?

Sorry for the long post but i have not been able to
find my answer and am going crazy...

Thanks id advance,
Tom