Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sudheer Kode <sd...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/05 02:44:58 UTC

How to deploy Microservice developed using Spring boot to ofbiz

Hi,

I have developed Microservice using spring boot. I want to deploy this
application to Apache ofbiz and want to make it up and running on ofbiz.  I
searched lot on internet to find out  the way but no luck and spent lot of
time on it.

Can any one explain  me the process in detail how to achieve it.

Thanks,
Sudheer

Re: How to deploy Microservice developed using Spring boot to ofbiz

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Sudheer,

Your email has been moderated, Please subscribe to the mailing list
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
I think this thread belongs to user@ofbiz.apache.org and might be better
served there.

Posted by Jakob Handrick <j....@hydrograv.com>.
Hi Victor, sorry for the late reply. Inline comments...

Victor Hernadez wrote

Posted by Jakob Handrick <j....@hydrograv.com>.
I have put together a very simple sample Spring App with some custom
resources, feel free to play around with it.

https://github.com/sarathas/ofbiz-spring

--

Posted by gi...@hotwaxsystems.com, gi...@hotwaxsystems.com.

On 2018/08/05 02:44:58, Sudheer Kode <sd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have developed Microservice using spring boot. I want to deploy this
> application to Apache ofbiz and want to make it up and running on ofbiz.  I
> searched lot on internet to find out  the way but no luck and spent lot of
> time on it.
>
> Can any one explain  me the process in detail how to achieve it.
>
> Thanks,
> Sudheer

Hi Sudheer
This is a delayed reply and I am unsure where you're on it.

You're going to have to do a lot of work in order to achieve this, if at all it is even remotely feasible.

Spring boot itself launches it's own container and so does ofbiz. There is no straight forward or step-by-step way to do this. You will probably need a deep understanding of ofbiz architecture and then figure out how (if at all) your microservices map to various components in ofbiz ecosystem.

It seems pretty daunting task and will require quite a bit of work.

Thanks,
Girish Vasmatkar
HotWax Systems