Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Sanmu Wang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/25 02:58:09 UTC

opentracing dependency upgrade to 0.31.0

Hi,

I'm trying to adapt sharding sphere to my company inner APM service( lowest
opentracing version supported is 0.31.0 ), however opentracing dependency
is 0.30.0 and I didn't found any spi implementation for
sharding-opentracing module(checked this issue
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/2478).
*Is there any plan to upgrade opentracing dependency to 0.31.0 officially?*
(Perhaps I can supply PR on this).

Thank you!

Re: opentracing dependency upgrade to 0.31.0

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
I agree with you.

--

Zhang Yonglun