Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/11/13 19:49:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Corinthia (incubating) Project

The [VOTE] to request retirement of Corinthis passes:

  +1 Dave Fisher (PPMC and Mentor)
  +1 Svante Schubert (PPMC)
  +1 Andrea Pescetti (PPMC)
  +1 Gavin McDonald (PPMC)
  +1 Dennis E. Hamilton (PPMC)
  --
   5 votes for retirement

   0 objections

The [VOTE] and subsequent thread are at
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-corinthia-dev/201511.mbo
x/%3c006e01d119c2$2268ac10$673a0430$@acm.org%3e>.

I will forward this result to the IPMC.

 - Dennis

FW: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Corinthia (incubating) Project

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
[BCC dev@ corinthia.incubator.apache.org]