Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/10 10:24:53 UTC

LDP Sprint, planning meeting

Our (Jakob and I) idea was to dedicate the full week to work on the LDP
implementation. I've created a branch for it in our repository.

Nandana (UPM) has showed interest, but I don't have his confirmation.
Antonio (Zaizi) has contacted me in relation of this for the GSoC. And
maybe other would be interested. So, for allowing others to join us in
the sprint, even if there are not physically here, we'll coordinate it
via Jira.

But I think is good to have a briefing meeting. I proposed to have it
NOW at IRC:

   time: 10:30 CET, Mon Feb 10, 2014
   server: irc.freenode.net
   channel: #apachemarmotta

So everybody is welcomed ;-)

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher

Re: LDP Sprint, planning meeting

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
I probably won't make it today to the meeting neither but I will keep track
through the minutes.

Meanwhile, yesterday in the call the editors of the spec informed that all
the resolutions are incorporated to the spec. So it is quite close to the
final version. These two weeks are for the WG members to review the spec.

Best Regards,
Nandana

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Sergio Fernández <
sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at> wrote:

> OK, given the tight time, not so many people joined the meeting. So we've
> decided to postpone it for tomorrow, Tue Feb 11th at 12.00 CET (same place).
>
> In the meantime we have quite a lot of information to read :-)
>
> Meeting minutes available at http://wilderness.apache.org/
> archives/apachemarmotta-10_02_2014-188.html
>

> On 10/02/14 10:24, Sergio Fernández wrote:
>
>> Our (Jakob and I) idea was to dedicate the full week to work on the LDP
>> implementation. I've created a branch for it in our repository.
>>
>> Nandana (UPM) has showed interest, but I don't have his confirmation.
>> Antonio (Zaizi) has contacted me in relation of this for the GSoC. And
>> maybe other would be interested. So, for allowing others to join us in
>> the sprint, even if there are not physically here, we'll coordinate it
>> via Jira.
>>
>> But I think is good to have a briefing meeting. I proposed to have it
>> NOW at IRC:
>>
>>    time: 10:30 CET, Mon Feb 10, 2014
>>    server: irc.freenode.net
>>    channel: #apachemarmotta
>>
>> So everybody is welcomed ;-)
>>

> --
> Sergio Fernández
> Senior Researcher
> Knowledge and Media Technologies
> Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
> Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/3 | 5020 Salzburg, Austria
> T: +43 662 2288 318 | M: +43 660 2747 925
> sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at
> http://www.salzburgresearch.at

--
Best Regards,