Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Mcduffey, Joe" <jd...@nsa.gov> on 2007/07/16 17:07:41 UTC

Problem with JXPath 1.3 - Registering Namespaces

Can someone tell me how to register namespaces so that attributes with namespaces does not cause the exception

org.apache.common.ri.model.dom.DOMNodePointer.createAttribute
unknown namespace prefix: xsi

For example the following
<ElementA  A:myAttr="Mytype">
   <B:ElementB>MY VALUE</B:ElementB>
</ElementA>

Would result in the following exception:
org.apache.common.ri.model.dom.DOMNodePointer.createAttribute
unknown namespace prefix: A

FYI: In this example there was a namespace decaration in the file and I also manually called the
registerNamespace(A,"/http...");
registerNamespace(B,"/http...");

There was no problem encountered for elements. Only attributes. Can someone help? Thanks.

Re: Problem with JXPath 1.3 - Registering Namespaces

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry I haven't gotten to check into this yet, and
thanks for the help, Sergey!

-Matt

Posted by Sergey Vladimirov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Joe,