Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Netanel Malka <ma...@apache.org> on 2021/02/17 13:35:12 UTC

Develop new features/fix bugs

Hi Jia,
Are there any features that we want to develop? or fix some bugs?

My free time now allows me to make some contributions to the project.

Thanks,

Re: Develop new features/fix bugs

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
That sounds good to me.

I always use Intellij to develop Sedona. It looks like Intellij has a bug
when handling inherited POM. Please try to comment out this "parent" part:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/master/pom.xml#L21  Then
probably the problem will be gone.

But don't commit this change in Git. Otherwise we won't be able to publish
ASF releases.

Thanks,
Jia

Posted by Netanel Malka <ne...@gmail.com>.