Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Manal Khaled <m....@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/01/07 22:29:30 UTC

Transmit a packet

HiI have written an algorithm in c format and i tested in Avrora successfully using obj-dump utility. Now, I want to send the result of the algorithm (usually 1 byte or 2) as a notification to the receiver. I assume i have only 2 nodes. I try to use the following code but it gives an error when i use obj-dump to turn from .c to .ob file.. any help please?#define USART_BAUDRATE 9600
#define BAUD_PRESCALE (((F_CPU / (USART_BAUDRATE * 16UL))) - 1)

int main (void)
{
	UCSRB = (1 << RXEN) | (1 << TXEN);   // Turn on the transmission and reception circuitry
	UCSRC = (1 << URSEL) | (1 << UCSZ0) | (1 << UCSZ1); // Use 8-bit character sizes

	UBRRH = (BAUD_PRESCALE >> 8); // Load upper 8-bits of the baud rate value into the high byte of the UBRR register
	UBRRL = BAUD_PRESCALE; // Load lower 8-bits of the baud rate value into the low byte of the UBRR register

	for (;;) // Loop forever
	{

	}
}

Re: Transmit a packet

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Are you sure you have the correct mailing list?  This is for Aurora,
cluster management system: https://aurora.apache.org/