Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/04 22:18:18 UTC

maven multi project

Does anyone know to suppress the Unit Test to a specific project if no
changes made.

Example:

Project A
Project B depends on Project  A

if i want create a jar for Project B and there's no changes in Project
Core A.  It should test on project B not on project A since there's no
change to it.

Alvin

Re: maven multi project

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
only way I can think of is create a 'build.properties' file inside
project A, with the line 'maven.test.skip=true' (without the quotes).