Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/10/30 00:03:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release doxia-1.0-alpha-10

Hi,

Due to a couple of issues we need to release doxia-1.0-alpha-10, before
we can start using it in the plugins. This time I will release doxia and
doxia-sitetools separately, so that we don't confuse Continuum this
time. A vote for doxia-sitetools-1.0-alpha-10 will follow.

Release Notes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10780&styleName=Html&version=13770

Tags:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia/tags/doxia-1.0-alpha-10/

Staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-doxia/

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release doxia-1.0-alpha-10

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1
--
Olivier

--
Olivier

Re: [VOTE] Release doxia-1.0-alpha-10

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

[RESULT][VOTE] Release doxia-1.0-alpha-10

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed with the following votes:

+1 (binding): Dennis Lundberg, Vincent Siveton, Lukas Theussl

+1 (non-binding): Olivier Lamy

No other votes.

I will start moving the artifacts over to the ASF repository.

--
Dennis Lundberg