Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Billingham, Walter 475" <Wa...@CIGNA.com> on 2002/07/19 17:02:56 UTC

Apache2 Tomcat Question

I have an installed and running copy of Tomcat 4.0.2 with Apache 1.3.22, I
just compiled and installed Apache 2, now in Tomcat where I'm suppose to put
certain files like ~/native/mod_jk/apache2 there is no apache 2 there is a
apache 1.3, so do I take the Apache2 directory from the connectors package I
finally was able to download that has the same path in it to the one under
the installed Tomcat or can I just compile directly from the connectors
package that I untarred in a temp directory.  I am trying to compile mod_jk
due to non working mod_jk binaries I have downloaded.  This is all on AIX
5.1.  Thanks. Trask.

Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.

- Chris Torek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA