Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by xu nutch <nu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 03:12:53 UTC

[Nutch-dev] Re: Which extension point should I extend?

I have a question about myplugin for indexfilter and queryfilter.
Can u Help me !
-------------------------------------
MoreIndexingFilter.java in add
doc.add(new Field("category", "test", false, true, false));
-------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

package org.apache.nutch.searcher.more;

import org.apache.nutch.searcher.RawFieldQueryFilter;

/** Handles "category:" query clauses, causing them to search the
field indexed by
 * BasicIndexingFilter. */
public class CategoryQueryFilter extends RawFieldQueryFilter {
  public CategoryQueryFilter() {
    super("category");
  }
}

<property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>
  <value>nutch-extensionpoints|protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html)|index-(basic|more)|query-(basic|site|url|more)</value>
  <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names to
  include.  Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.
  In any case you need at least include the nutch-extensionpoints plugin. By
  default Nutch includes crawling just HTML and plain text via HTTP,
  and basic indexing and search plugins.
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>
  <value>nutch-extensionpoints|protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html)|index-(basic|more)|query-(basic|site|url|more)</value>
  <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names to
  include.  Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.
  In any case you need at least include the nutch-extensionpoints plugin. By
  default Nutch includes crawling just HTML and plain text via HTTP,
  and basic indexing and search plugins.
  </description>
</property>

I use luke to query "category:test" is ok!
but I use tomcat webstie to query "category:test" ,
no return result.