Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/16 19:22:03 UTC

Typo in AOO Writer (Polish)

Polish version reads: "Sty~le i formatowanie"
CORRECT version: "Style i formatowanie"

In enclosed screenshot look for yellow area on the right side.

Regards,

Czesław Wolański

Re: Typo in AOO Writer (Polish)

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

I looked over the accelerator problems and fixed some of them.
I fixed them if there wsa no accelerators in the en-US version.
So it will be fixed in the next step.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Typo in AOO Writer (Polish)

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Am 16.02.20 um 21:21 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> You mean that Luke from the Bible (Luke 6:31) or guy called Skywalker? ;-)

Skywalker... ;-)

Of course you must not type the URL, it is just what the search in
Pootle generates.

If you cannot find a certain string you are looking for, just post it
here, I will try to find.

Re: Typo in AOO Writer (Polish)

Posted by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com>.

Re: Typo in AOO Writer (Polish)