Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/11 16:54:04 UTC

HBase Hadoop-QA refused to process patch due to Yetus "--skip-errorprone"

Hi,
There is a JIRA my coworker is working on that hit this issue: HBase
Hadoop-QA refused to process patch due to Yetus "--skip-errorprone":

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-22804?focusedCommentId=16926326&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16926326

We guess it's due to many pre-check failures.(?)
Could someone please shed some lights on how to overcome this? Thank you.

cc. Caroline Zhou

Xu

Re: HBase Hadoop-QA refused to process patch due to Yetus "--skip-errorprone"

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
I think the problem is that the hbase-personality is different on branch-1
comparing to branch-2, where we do not deal with error prone? In
hbase-personality, we should call delete_parameter to remove processed
flags.

Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.invalid> 于2019年9月12日周四 上午6:35写道:

Posted by Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Peter,