Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Amorín <Da...@adderglobal.com> on 2014/08/28 20:53:16 UTC

Failed Site-to-Site VPN 4.4.0 - Error due semicolon

Hi,
We are having issues to establish VPN Site-to-Site with our VPC based in CS 4.4.0

We see this issue already identified https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7124 but it says that only affects the version 4.5.0.

Can somebody confirm if this issue affects also the version 4.4.0?

Thanks

David

RE: Failed Site-to-Site VPN 4.4.0 - Error due semicolon

Posted by Amin <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Hi David,

Could you please share how did you colleagues resolve this issue, which script and what is the code? We facing the same on our labs and that is holding us from upgrading to 4.4.

Cheers

Thanks Erik for your response. My colleagues have resolved this issue in CS 4.4.0 modifying one script in XenServer, at least we have VPN Site-to-Site tunnels with this version.  I hope this issue is resolved with CS 4.4.1

Best

> We are having issues to establish VPN Site-to-Site with our VPC based
> in CS 4.4.0
>
> We see this issue already identified
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7124 but it says that
> only affects the version 4.5.0.
>
> Can somebody confirm if this issue affects also the version 4.4.0?

My experience is that 'Affected version(s)' is entered with the version someone first experience it in. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist in any other release.

If you have the same error message and have excluded typos etc. it is very likely that you experience the same bug.

--
Erik

Re: Failed Site-to-Site VPN 4.4.0 - Error due semicolon

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
David,

Daan just cherry-picked the fix from master to 4.4.1. Should be fixed in
the release ;)

FG

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_

RE: Failed Site-to-Site VPN 4.4.0 - Error due semicolon

Posted by David Amorín <Da...@adderglobal.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.