Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by André Fritsch <an...@gmx.de> on 2007/07/08 11:35:08 UTC

[Trinidad] how to change chart bar color

Hello!

I´m a new Trinidad user and like to use the chart features.
I already managed to get the chart from the example application
into my application, but i need to adapt the chart colors to my corporate
design.
Therefore i´m using the "templateSource" attribute and set it to a .svg file
which
i got by saving the created default trinidad chart .svg.

i´m not familiar with the svg definition but i managed to change the
background color
and the bar opacity.

actually i want to change the default bar colors from red green blue to
custom colors, but have
no idea how to manage it.

is it the right idea to get it by the "templateSource" attribute?  how can i
define custom bar colors?

André

Re: [Trinidad] how to change chart bar color

Posted by Wesley Hales <we...@gmail.com>.
You should look at the trinidad chart example source in svn. All you
have to do I.e - is define a new Color(255,255,245) in the chartmodel