Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> on 2004/07/19 15:45:53 UTC

immutable wiki?

It looks as if the apache wikis (including Geronimo's) are all in
"Immutable page" mode.  It's not a big deal, but is there somewhere to
go to find out the status?  I've got some wiki edits queued up
mentally but would like to apply them to the site before they leak
away.  If we're going to be in lockdown for a while I'll jot them on
paper until things come back.

Re: immutable wiki?

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.
On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 09:45:53AM -0400, toby cabot wrote:
> It looks as if the apache wikis (including Geronimo's) are all in
> "Immutable page" mode.

Turns out that you used to be able to anonymously edit pages but now
you need to create a profile first, using the UserPreferences link in
the upper-right corner of the page.  Pages are immutable until you log
in.