Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/10/17 16:52:51 UTC

JConsole Layout

Anita,

I deleted the e-mail you previously sent on the jConsole layout.  I'd
like to help with the monitoring effort a bit... can you reforward
your current layout image?

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: JConsole Layout

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Matt,
    Here is the link:
http://people.apache.org/~akulshreshtha/jconsole/geronimo.jpg.
    I am looking at mc4j today.  So far jconsole looks better.. Let me know if you want snapshots from mc4j.

Thanks
Anita

Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote: Anita,

I deleted the e-mail you previously sent on the jConsole layout.  I'd
like to help with the monitoring effort a bit... can you reforward
your current layout image?

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.