Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aws Ismail <aw...@tatweersoftware.com> on 2005/08/25 13:12:52 UTC

Have any one wrote any implementation for Merlin to use Digital Certificate Object retrieved from LDAP

We are using the WSS4J Handlers for adding a digital signature to the
Message Header on the client and for signature verification on the server.

I think that the default implementation of Merlin reads the Digital
Certificates from a Keystore.

We have a need to use digital certificates stored in LDAP.

Have any one wrote any implementation for Merlin to use Digital Certificate
Object retrieved from LDAP or where I can find any information to help me do
that.

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,

Aws Ismail.