Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net> on 2005/12/13 16:08:54 UTC

Deployment Plans in doc/plan

At M5 time the deployment plans for the predeployed configurations were
published in the binary distributions in doc/plan/*-plan.xml.

For v1, what is the process for updating the configuration within a
binary distribution?  Are all of the updates now made via config.xml? Is
there still a need for the published plans?  Specifically, I'm wondering
how to add Clustering Gbeans (Jeff's post from awhile back) to an
installed G image.

Thanks
-Dave-

Re: Deployment Plans in doc/plan

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.
Well, talking to myself again.. :)

I managed to redeploy the plans from the source tree, though still
wondering if the plans are supposed to be available in the binary images.

I'm trying to get geronimo Tomcat clustering running (independent of
WADI) and it seems that the new Gbeans are running into problems.
Seeing some real basic problems getting to the CatalinaClusterGBean
constructor.  Any chance of getting a fresh plan.xml for Tomcat
clustering that contains a working/near-working configuration?

Thanks
-Dave-