Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> on 2005/12/18 20:52:16 UTC

Clustering fixes

If...for whatever reason, the buildmaster (Mr Hogstrom) needs to rebuild
1.0 before the release...it would be very much appreciated if he could
run this from the G1.0 root before he builds the binaries:

svn merge -r  357492:357493 \
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk

As this will finalize the Tomcat clustering teeny tiny fixes that would
be great to have in 1.0.

If not...then I guess it can wait for 1.0.1.

Thanks!

Jeff

Re: Clustering fixes

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
These changes are for Tomcat clustering...using the Tomcat clustering
objects.

Lets chat about the wadi GBeans as a common object...I have lots of
ideas.  Lets be sure to keep the WADI lists up to date on this (on
Apache - wadi-dev@incubator.apache.org).

We are aligned on the WADI ideas ;-)

Jeff

Re: Clustering fixes

Posted by Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>.
Jeff,

Re: Clustering fixes

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Oh yes...and most importantly, Dain said if our buildmaster says its ok,
then its ok to slide in.