Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Demon Hunter <cl...@newgens.com.sg> on 2016/02/23 04:39:48 UTC

Camel Header

Hi,

I would like to know how large data camel header can store? because i'm
facing difficult to store large data to store camel header.

any pointer should be appreciated.

Thanks
Crusader

Re: Camel Header

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
No, I mean the the storage mechanism behind it.  Exchanges (and their
messages) are in memory models.  When a message is delivered to an
endpoint, the endpoint figures out what to do with it.  That delivery is
essentially your storage mechanism.  You might be delivering data to a
mysql table, or a mongodb collection.  You'll need to map the message into
those structures.

John

Re: Camel Header

Re: Camel Header

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
The storage of headers is completely up to whatever component you're using
to store the data.  What type of component are you using?

John

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:39 PM Demon Hunter <