Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by le vieil amant <le...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/30 10:29:56 UTC

IncompatibleClassChangeError

Hi,

I've got this exception when trying to run a client with stub generated by
IBM toolkit wsdl2java. The toolkit was using axis alpha3 and I had a problem
with reception of byte[]. (i didn't receive everything, but just a part).
This problem doesn't appear with soap and .NET.

I though it was probably a problem with the axis lib and i upgrated to
beta2. Now when i try to run i've got this message:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class
MyServiceSoapBindingStub has interface javax.xml.rpc.Stub as super class"

this is thrown by the followed code (auto-generated):

public MyServiceAccessPortType getMyServicePort(java.net.URL portAddress) {
try {
     return new MyServiceSoapBindingStub(portAddress);   <-----
        }

Did I miss something?

thank you for your help

le vieil amant

Envoyez et recevez des messages Hotmail sur votre périphérique mobile :
http://mobile.msn.com