Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dany Dhondt <da...@arteveldehs.be> on 2016/05/27 11:17:19 UTC

CKEditor Implementation

Hello,

Has anyone succeeded in creating a working implementation of CKEditor in Flex?
The project(s) I’m working on has to be able to do real and pure html editing.

There is http://dgrigg.com/blog/2009/12/23/flex-wysiwyg-html-editor/ with broken links and already dating 2009
I know of a flex component bundle (can’t remember the name right now) which has CKEditor implemented but you have to buy the whole bundle which is quite expensive.

Any leads?

thx

dany

Re: CKEditor Implementation

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Arsidia has a nice TLF toolbar: http://www.ardisialabs.com/flex-components/richTextEditor

They also have an HTML frame component: http://www.ardisialabs.com/flex-components/htmlFrame if you want to load CKEditor, you can use that. They even use it to load CKEditor in the demo.http://www.ardisialabs.com/demo/

I’m not sure what you call “quite expensive, but their license is $599. (I think that’s pretty reasonable.)

HTH,
Harbs