Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 12:17:45 UTC

Spark 1.2

Just in case, anyone knows how I can download Spark 1.2? It is not showing
up in Spark download page drop down

--
Best Regards,
Ayan Guha

Re: Spark 1.2

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
All previous releases are available on the Release Archives

http://archive.apache.org/dist/spark/

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975