Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alen Tan <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/12 06:58:47 UTC

Re: OJB & weblogic problem - No record found - Solution

Hi all,

I have found a solution to this problem.

You have to separate those database entity classes from application
classes. Jar your entity classes and put inside system classpath. Remove
those entity classes with application logic classes.

The reason could be everytime you redeploy the whole thing in BEA, it
would use a different new class loader. After that, the OJB broker could
not find the class definition from original class loader and return you
a null.