Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "arman.ghazarian@bluewin.ch" <ar...@bluewin.ch> on 2016/09/15 14:04:24 UTC

Create Dinam Multiple Pages with

Dear PDFBox Team,
I've created a PDF template with 4 acroFields in it.
I've tried to fill it and it worked fine.
Now I'm trying to create multiple pages with my template.
I've tried to load my field in a new page but didn't worked.
Now I'd like to know if there is a known way to create Multi page PDF by copying the acro form and fields in a new page?
Regards Arman
Excuse my english

Re: Create Dinam Multiple Pages with

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 15.09.2016 um 16:04 schrieb arman.ghazarian@bluewin.ch:
> Dear PDFBox Team,
> I've created a PDF template with 4 acroFields in it.
> I've tried to fill it and it worked fine.
> Now I'm trying to create multiple pages with my template.
> I've tried to load my field in a new page but didn't worked.
> Now I'd like to know if there is a known way to create Multi page PDF
> by copying the acro form and fields in a new page?

Is this a duplicate of this question?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39506461/apache-pdfbox-create-dynamic-multiple-page-pdf-with-acroform-template