Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jame Jane <it...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/16 21:24:21 UTC

Help me out....!!!

hi
I am working on Payment Process for HSBC through ClearCommerce.The API for HSBC is e-PAS( Payer Authentication Service).

I got all the setup but the problem is that when I send to the HSBC e-PAS server
it is going to server but when

Reading  XML Response Document from ClearCommerce sendRequest method
it is showing this error

[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Catch.........1
2008-04-17 00:09:19,686 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor4) [  ServiceDispatcher.java:411:ERROR] Service Error
 [clearCommerceCCAuth]: Error reading response Document from a String: Content is not allowed in prolog.
2008-04-17 00:09:19,686 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor4) [    TransactionUtil.java:252:ERROR]

---------------------------------

Re: Help me out....!!!

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
It means the xml sent to server is not well formed. There is some space
or any other character before the prolog that is the first line of your
xml document (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>)

Raj

Re: Help me out....!!!

Posted by Jame Jane <it...@yahoo.com>.
I am not customizing any code...in clearcommerce nor in anything
if i try to send the same xml document to HSBC API Server it is working fine
but if i  want to send to HSBC e-PAS server for further processing
its going to server but when reading only problem is coming.

BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> wrote: if you are customizing code and need help, I suggest you contact one of
the service providers.
support of customized code is beyond the scope of this mailing list.

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/16/2008 12:24 PM:

Re: Help me out....!!!

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

mailing policy

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Chris if you look I do give generic help
however if it is customize, then it is outside of this mailing list scope.
unless there is something I missed.

Chris Howe sent the following on 4/16/2008 1:03 PM:

Re: Help me out....!!!

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please look at following URL "