Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@beyondsquare.com> on 2017/11/29 13:07:02 UTC

Roles and Permissions - Query

Dear Fineract Champions,

I have a query with regards to adding new permissions.

I am able to add new roles from Mifos UI. But don’t have an option to add new permission. Even if I created the new permission through scripts in DB and mapped it to Roles, I am not able to see the list of permissions to the users in View Role screen. Can someone help me on this.

Regards,

Karthik

Re: Roles and Permissions - Query

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi,

I am attaching the screenshot again.
The new permissions should be added as part of the migration script with
new feature. Once migration is completed then only those permissions will
appear based on group.

Regards,
Nazeer

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Nazeer,

Posted by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@beyondsquare.com>.

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Karthik,

Are you getting any error? I don't see this problem even on latest code
base (Fineract, community-app) which is hosted staging server. Please see
the screenshot below.

[image: Inline image 2]