Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 11:16:33 UTC

Fop's build process

Hi Guys,

I want to propose an upgrade of our test system to JUnit 4, the
benefits of upgrading can be found on plenty of blogs [1], but I just
wanted to get a feel of what everyone thought? For those that aren't
familiar with JUnit 4, it is backward compatible, so that may
alleviate some migration worries.

[1] http://weblogs.java.net/blog/fabianocruz/archive/2006/06/junit_4_you.html

Mehdi

Re: Fop's build process

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

Ok, I can leave them in, by making the changes described above
creating ant targets would be much simpler.

Mehdi

Re: Fop's build process

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
Upgrading the test setup to JUnit4 is fine with me.

The current options to run single tests and to disable tests are
useful; a new test setup should keep those options. Otherwise any
simplification and improvement of the test system is fine with me.

Simon

Re: Fop's build process

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Re: Fop's build process